LDO/CWO Required Paperwork/Items to Bring
Below is the required paperwork needed for each student reporting to Officer Training Command Newport. All paperwork turned in to us will be returned to you by the end of the course.
Mustang University Required Paperwork
- Permanent Change of Station (PCS) Orders and any Modifications
- Copies of prescriptions from civilian physicians if taking prescription medication. At minimum, one weeks’ worth of medication should be hand carried with you.
- All medical/dental records and immunization records. Military and Civilian.
- Oath of Office (copy; original should have been mailed to PERS 4802A)
- DD-214's (CWO’s only. LDO’s, keep your enlisted service record, no DD214’s)
- Commissioning/Sea Duty Screening Physical
- Overseas Screening (if applicable) (GET IT DONE PRIOR TO ARRIVAL)
- Pre-commissioning PFA documentation (bring PRIMS print out).
- Also the POC for your last command PFA Coordinator (Name/Rank and contact info)
- Direct Deposit Information (Your bank’s routing number and your account number).
- Page Two (Record of Emergency Data).
-It would be acceptable if you re-signed the two copies of the current page 2 on the last page under your previous signature. Your new signature means that there are no changes to the current page 2, and that it is up-to-date. After your new signature, put today's date. Without a page 2, we cannot pay you Basic Allowance for Housing (BAH) Type 2.
- Updated SGLI forms, if applicable.
- Copy of marriage/separation/divorce papers (for any changes since detachment).
- Transfer FITREP/EVAL as an officer from the date of your commission to your transfer date, even if you transfer on your commission date, (i.e., a one-day NOB IS required).
TO HELP MINIMIZE PAY ISSUES
- Last Command & PSD Point of Contact info (POC Name/Phone/Fax/and Address)
- From detaching PSD – LOSS/DETACH ENDORSEMENT
- BAH Verification Paperwork (Government Housing Termination Letter, if applicable)
- Jump Log (if you desire to try and continue jump pay while here; back-pay at final PDS)
- Dive Quals (if you desire to try and continue dive pay while here; back pay at final PDS)
- See JFTR, Section U10412 if you desire to receive other than the Transit Housing Allowance (BAH-T) per JFTR U10416/U10012.
Sample letter to request Secretarial Determinations is available here - please click here to download.
TO HELP MINIMIZE TRAVEL AND TRAVEL PAY ISSUES
- Detaching PSD: plan travel through this “I” stop to final PDS. You will be available to “fly” after 1200 on graduation Friday. See Per Diem amounts for food on FAQ page.
** Note, blank forms (e.g. Pg-2, SGLI, Direct Deposit sign-up, etc.) will be available to fill-out during Admin check-in session in class.
Note: Make sure you get your commissioned ID card and your dependents IDs updated before departing, so DEERS is updated. After commissioning, contact DEERS to ensure continuity of entitlements.
Click here to print out list in PDF Format